Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Year’s Coming!!

Happy Weekend everyone!  A quick post from me today because we have a special Blog Hop and I’m sure they don’t want me all blabbering like normal heehee!  But a few things I want to say before I go….prayers to those families in CT that suffered a TERRIBLE tragedy that no one, nowhere should EVER have to go through.  As a parent my heart breaks for them especially at this time of year.  Senseless and heartless to kill so many young children…babies really for no reason at all. Makes me sick inside and my biggest holiday wish is for healing, for those that are hurting this time of year and for our country so that things like this become NOT the norm but something that rarely if every happens.  That is my true wish for 2013…peace on Earth…may it somehow happen in some capacity I do pray.

Also, I will have all my tree pics up on Monday for you all including all my decorations ok Smile  And don’t forget about the CMC Holiday Bash going on now thru Jan 4th…many ways to play, many great prizes to win and all are welcome to join in so get yourselves on over there….we’re waiting for you!!!

*************************************************

TouchTwin & MarkerPop Blog Hop

Welcome to the MarkerPOP! & Shinhan Touch Twin marker blog hop!
Our teams are joining today to bring you a fun filled hop featuring a variety of stamps carried at the MarkerPOP! store that have been colored with Touch Twin markers which are available at MarkerPOP!. 

The hop starts today and will be open until December 19th. Enter by commenting on all the blogs in the hop (see blog list below)--You could win a set of 6 or a set of 12 TouchTwin markers...whoot!


So lucky me got to color up this awesome Stamping Bella stamp “Uptown Girl Felicity & Blair” from MarkerPop!  I just love these girls and I thought this pair would be awesome for a New Year’s card for a special friend of mine!  Aren’t they just too fun?  I love using them & coloring them…I have a ton of the older Stamping Bella images (the smaller ones) from years ago but I adore these bigger gals Smile  I didn’t use any patterned paper…shocker I know…just cardstock in teal, violet & black.  I added a black tulle ruffle to the edge of the image with Scor-Tape, sentiment is from PTI and the stars are with the Memory Box die “Starry Wreath”.  I cut the wreath in half and used one half to surround the sentiment, I cut the other half into pieces and made photo-corners for my image.  Then I added black pearls to some of the stars and in the corners for more detail…I’m big on details LOL..the more I can fit in without cluttering the better as I like my cards to have lots of little layers that you notice more the longer you look KWIM.

I'm entering these New Year's cuties into the following challeges:



I added Stardust Stickles to the blue dress, the black sweater and around the image for more fun sparkle.  Diamond Glaze was added to the champagne bottle, glasses and cupcakes for shine.


I of course colored with Shinhan TouchTwin markers and the colors are listed above.  If you haven’t tried them, or are on the fence about them…well I have to say I LOVE using them, love the ink, love the brush nib and the way they flow/blend.  I use them in conjunction with my Copics most days …yes they work together well and easily.  So if you have other alcohol markers you can add TouchTwins in with your collection…if you have NO alcohol markers yet then check out the TouchTwins HERE ok!  We have a TouchTwin Group at CMC that is full of resources and projects as well to help you along the way…share the love I say Smile

Now hop along to the rest of the awesome designers below today!

37 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! Love the turquoise and purple together!!!! And your colouring is tops as usual! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzanne the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get such a kick out of these Stamping Bella images. I believe the last one you used had three gals. Perfect for New Years by the way. I want that die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZERS!!! I've been seeing these girls around and I must say, the more I see them the more I WANT them!!! The TT purples and blues look stunning, I've seen them on some other projects as well and they look FAB!!! Love all the extra little details on your card, especially the photo corners!! Stunning card!! I would really love to win one of these prizes as I've been struggling for AGES to get my hands on the TT markers here in South Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the Best!!!! Can't believe I am the first to comment. Love your card as always.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful card and choices of colors that really make it pop! But really love your coloring technique, and shadowing in the folds and creases. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute card. Love all the elements and how you colored the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woot!!! FAB colors you chose there!!! I LOVE LOVE the card!!! Wish me luck... I'd LOVE some TT! Off I go... hop hop hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how pretty, love the colour choice, beautifully done Suzanne
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Love the paper colors and hardly noticed that they weren't patterned! And I love how you used the half of the wreath for photo-corners. I never would have thought of that! That's what I have you for - to case from! Love this image and I need to go get me some! Simply love this!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! This is stunning!
    I love every little single detail of it!
    The thing I love the most of your work is your coloring .. BREATHTAKING!
    Thanks to you for this fantastic opportunity to win an amazing Christmas surprise!
    Big hugs, Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this stamped image, and Felicity is my confirmation name! Ism dying to try these markers but annoy afford to, so I am excited at the prospect of winning some. I love your coloring (as usual) and the fact that you can use the TT markers with Copics! I don't have a large collection, but it is nice to be able to use what you have.

    Thanks for the inspiration and the chance to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You never cease to amaze me with your coloring, and your own claim to fame style...I look forward to seeing all your cards....they motivate me to practice more...SMILES....thanks for sharing with us.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your talent, and your sharing it with us....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Gorgeous card Suzanne! I love the color combos you used. I will have to try them.... Need to get a few more Touch Twin to do it... I love them but my supply is a little small..... This may give the a good excuse to buy more,.... Hummmm Christmas is just around the corner! LOL
    Hugs,
    Mrie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous and fabulous card Suzanne fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is just wonderful

    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card, Suzanne. Great job as usual on your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous fun card! I love your colour choice, especially with the black! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges for our Very Blingy Challenge - good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute, awesome coloring and dI love the added tulle.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ, please come back and join us in the new year ....Merry Christmas x carol

    ReplyDelete
  24. FAB, fun card and great coloring as usual! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card! I love the image, design and your layout. Fantastic coloring to!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing card! I love everything about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous! I love those colours, the black sets it off perfectly :) thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning card Suzanne. The Uptown Girls are my new love and you've rocked this one! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your card. Great coloring. I really like the sentiment and the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What an awesome card, I love the colors you chose!
    Thank you so much for hopping with us! :)
    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just gorgeous.. Love all the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this image, the colouring of course is exceptional! Thanks for playing with us at Card Makin Mama's

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover