Friday, May 23, 2008

Wishful Thinking....

Good TGIF to everyone! Hope everyone is planning on a wonderful holiday weekend--some of you will be traveling I know. We never travel on Memorial Day wkend, I hate sitting in traffic & I'd rather hang out and bbq in the backyard with friends. That's what we're doing & planning on seeing the new Indiana Jones movie & going to the pool (which luckily is heated) & it's supposed to be sunny & 80 degrees (yipee)!!

I made another Stamping Bella (kinibella) card today--this is the way I wished I looked when going to the beach/pool, but sadly it isn't (only wishful thinking)!! I had to get bathing suits with skirts this year to cover up those 12 lbs that won't go away!! No bikinis in site for me--No Way!! I really like how this card turned out & the colors are very summery & tropical. This new paper is from Sassafrass Lass (Secret Garden) & I just love it! I'm not sure where I got it from--I order so much that sometimes I don't keep track. I have a paper addiction to go along with my stamp addiction, soda addiction, etc.--I have so much paper and I constantly want more!!! The flowers are Primas and the center is a puffy brad from Making Memories that I got in a pack at Michaels (they're so cute)! Michaels is even carrying Primas now--they're really stepping up their inventory, thank goodness!! And of course I've added some stickles for sparkle & bling! I have a ton (and I really mean that) of new stamps that I am looking forward to inking up this weekend--be on the lookout! It seems that my new stamps are taking over in my craft room--it's nutsy! I didn't add a sentiment because I didn't think it really needed one--it would make it too busy for my taste! **New**Stamping Bella just added a "weightwatchabella" on her site and I ordered it to contrast with kinibella (maybe they can be friends)-lol! Maybe it will be included in the blog candy...we'll see....

I hope everyone has a great & safe weekend ahead of them & hope the weather is nice where you are too!! Don't forget:
***Blog Candy Alert*** Once I get past 2,000 hits I'm giving away blog candy of some of my favorite items. If you read regularly you'll know what some of them might be (stamps, stickles, cuttlebug embossing folders, dp & more)--You won't want to miss it :)
Suzanne

7 comments:

  1. Another great card! Good luck on reaching your goal! And I love the colors. Gotta love tropical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her....Very cute & the colors are great...TFS and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card....LOVEY the colors! Very summery!

    Have a BELLARIFIC Day!

    Hugs~
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is soooooooo pretty! And boy can I relate to the bathing suit/12 lbs!! Ugh! And I live in AZ & swimming is the # 1 way of staying cool, HA! Anyways, just wanted to say Hey & that I lovey all your creations! MWAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! Wishful thinking here too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Love the paper. It looks like ocean waves.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover